You may use your own presentation template or choose from one of the ITherm PowerPoint templates below (available in regular and widescreen formats).
On the day of your talk, please attend the Speakers' Breakfast from 7:00-7:45 AM to meet your session chairs and go over session procedures.
Presentation File Transfer:
Presentations will be uploaded to a laptop in each room by the session chair. Transfer the presentation file (PowerPoint or PDF) to the session chair using a USB memory stick at the Speakers' Breakfast or by emailing the session chair prior to the conference. Do not upload your presentation to MyConferenceBuddy..
Provide your short bio (3-4 sentences) to the session chair in printed or electronic form at the Speakers' Breakfast or via email.
- Presentation length (please strictly adhere to the times listed in the program)
- A laser pointer will be available in each room for the presenters' use
- Do not include proprietary or confidential information in your presentation and seek any required approvals from your institution in advance.
- Avoid commercialism/advertisement in your slides.
Attendance at the conference to present your paper is required. If none of the authors of an accepted paper register, attend the conference, and present the paper, it will be removed from the official proceedings and not be placed into IEEE Xplore.
IEEE Copyright Form:
Submission of an IEEE Copyright form is required for final accepted papers, and the form is easily submitted through the IEEE eCopyright system. You can access a link to the electronic copyright form on the myconferencebuddy website.
Please note the following important dates:
|ITherm Conference Begins
||May 31, 2022
Notes about Paper Content, Indexing
How does IEEE Copyright work?
- IEEE will hold the copyright to your ITherm paper, and it will be placed in their IEEE Xplore online database. You should not have already presented/published the SAME paper, copyrighted by another entity.
- You cannot present a paper and then decline to place the paper in IEEE Xplore; IEEE conferences require an executed Copyright form, and the placement of your paper in the IEEE's World Wide Web database.
- IEEE gives very liberal reprint rights to the author. However, the paper should be changed/updated/restructured before it is copyrighted by a future entity (including the IEEE).
- If you want to REPRINT the paper in a magazine, compendium, etc. then you may ask the IEEE Copyrights Manager for permission, which is usually granted. The Magazine will be asked to add a footnote indicating that the material is copyrighted by the IEEE and is used with permission. There is usually no cost involved.
- IEEE may have an Open Access option in place during 2019. If so, then by paying the one-time charge, we can have your paper be freely downloadable from the Xplore system without any payment from the reader. Please inquire, if you wish to explore this option.
Where will ITHERM papers be indexed?
Papers which are accepted and presented at the conference will be placed into IEEE's Xplore/IEL database and indexed in INSPEC. This information is made available to Elsevier's EI index, and ISI/Thomson Reuters' SCI, SSCI and ISTP services, which may place your paper's metadata in their indices. In addition, the metadata and full text will be indexed by Google and Google Scholar, for wider access to research results.
For further assistance, please contact the ITherm Technical Program Chair Satish Kumar,firstname.lastname@example.org or Vice Program Chair Ashish Gupta, email@example.com